Part-Time Certified Audit Associate – Dharmshala
From strategy to implementation, the customers of the Audit Associate address complicated business challenges. They provide useful information for reducing risk, enhancing operational efficiency, and streamlining general financial reporting procedures. They constantly update customers on their financial success and any changes that could have an effect on the company.
Job Title : Certified Audit Associate
Location : Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 29.41 per hour.
Company : Veritas Software Corporation
Job Type : Part-Time
- Participate in professional client and engagement team interactions, including delivering client information to the team.
- Create audit plans and conduct out detailed audits in a number of the company’s operational and financial sectors, both locally and abroad.
- Engage with clients throughout the year to obtain testing information and answer queries.
- It is possible to identify audit efficiencies and process improvements and convey these findings to senior associates, managers, and partners.
- Find audit risk areas based on what’s going on in the client’s business and what’s trending, Analyze and write down the client’s internal control audit procedures and reporting framework
- Assist with balance sheet and income statement testing, as well as financial statement production and testing.
- Preparation and updating of fundamental workpapers and analyses (e.g., general ledger trial balances, depreciation schedules, and roll-forward studies)
- In a professional, productive, and effective way, organize, analyze, and communicate with both colleagues and clients.
- Audit, review, compilation and write-up fieldwork includes inventory count observations, testing account reconciliations, recording confirmation results, vouching bills to schedules, and preparing data and schedules for testing.
- To do this, you’ll need to examine and audit many aspects of an organization’s financial operations. In a timely and solution-oriented way, respond to client calls and emails.
- A mind that is geared for analysis and meticulous attention to detail, Exceptional talents in the management and organization of one’s time, Superior abilities in both spoken and written forms of communication
- Understanding the client’s business, reviewing and documenting the client’s reporting structure and internal control audit procedures as well as reacting to client requests and concerns are just some of the ways in which A&A experience may be used to a variety of circumstances.
- Capability to detect shortcomings in internal control and record management letter comments for the aim of reporting shortcomings and weaknesses to customers
- Possessing strong abilities in organization and communication, as well as the capacity to pay close attention to details and juggle a number of different commitments at once, familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, namely Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar discipline in addition to one year of experience working in public accounting.