This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Cashier/Billing Specialist Bilingual – Alexandria
We are looking for a Billing Manager to join our team. This candidate will directly report to the Senior Billing Manager and will be responsible for supervising the local Billing Clerks. We are searching for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a closely related profession, as well as five years or more of billing experience. The Billing Manager must be able to work under pressure, multitask, be organized, and give great leadership.
Job Title : Cashier/Billing Specialist Bilingual
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.32 per hour.
Company : B&Z AUTO ENTERPRISES LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Policy, procedures and processes are implemented at the CIAC extension department to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and rules as well as customer satisfaction. She is the driving force behind PSCO’s standardization of processes and policies. Rules, procedures, and processes that have a negative impact on operational efficiency are vigorously targeted.
- Oversee direct reports’ schedules and overtime, including but not limited to providing mentorship and training as well as performing yearly performance reviews for billing analysts (and other offices as assigned).
- As appropriate, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to ensure strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and relationships are managed properly. For tariff compliance, provide leadership and assistance to extension colleagues. Develop, discuss, and execute consistent process improvements in response to changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Verify that CIAC payments are being collected and processed correctly, and then authorize refunds if necessary. CIAC expansions need prompt communication to both internal and external organizations. Make that everyone involved in the CIAC extension process receives adequate training on the matter.
- Recognize the need for departmental and customer-specific training and compliance assistance. In order to meet these needs, make sure enough resources are set aside. Contribute to the company’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, as well as regulatory compliance, by providing feedback and recommendations to different divisions.
- Where applicable, provide suggestions for write-offs of old or disputed amounts, and adjust billing rates appropriately.
- Attain proven success in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit outcomes, and customer satisfaction. Make recommendations to senior management and communicate them to them. Collaborate with other organizations to find and investigate ways to integrate CIAC extension concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Participate in new billing team member interviews and training, as well as produce educational materials for attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants on billing procedures.
- In coordination with the Senior Billing Manager, develop standard processes and procedures for all phases of the billing cycle; retain current documentation of such procedures.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences to ensure that bills are received on time and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are considered.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, or a similar discipline is required, as well as a minimum of five years of work experience in utility operations, regulatory, accounting, auditing, or business process work experience, or the equivalent.
- Ability to examine information and procedures, as well as cooperate with other departments, in order to undertake root-cause analysis and issue solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work successfully with people at all levels of the company, are essential.
- Candidates must also have excellent time management and organizational abilities, as well as an understanding of the scope, deliverables, and timeframes of the project.
- Candidates must be familiar with advanced Microsoft Excel features such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and computations, as well as Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software package and Microsoft Office.