Part-Time Call Center Supervisor 2nd Shift – Damaturu
The Customer Support Supervisor will be in charge of a team of Customer Support Representatives in a 24/7 in-bound contact center environment. This position will oversee day-to-day contact center operations, monitor customer interactions, and maintain CSR productivity in order to meet KPI goals. This job is responsible for handling and protecting all internal sensitive information, and it is anticipated that it will use discretion and judgment in accordance with business policies and procedures.
Job Title : Call Center Supervisor 2nd Shift
Location : Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.3 per hour.
Company : ChevronTexaco Corp.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensure that credit union personnel are well-versed in the credit union’s goods and services; and that they are able to convey these products and services to members in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide members, representatives, managers, and other credit union officials with updates on the progress of their inquiries and complaints. Provide comments.
- Responsible for the contact center’s daily operations, including real-time administration of call canter staff and monitoring of work queues (inbound calls, device returns, email requests, outbound calls, and so on).
- The performance of processes and procedures is constantly monitored. This person is in charge of making suggestions on how to improve the area’s operations and services for both internal and external consumers.
- A manager’s duties include anything from hiring to reassigning work to monitoring and evaluating employee performance to issuing disciplinary measures.
- Identify and use best-in-class facilitation tools and strategies to coach people to fulfil company performance requirements, using performance intervention to expedite learning.
- Responsible for analyzing the performance scorecards of customer service representatives (CSRs) in order to determine the quality of the services provided to customers; must also ensure continued staff development via the use of bi-monthly one-on-one meetings (e.g. AHT, CSAT, Call Quality, etc.)
- Examines the performance and quality metrics of the team as well as the agents on a regular basis to make certain that these are being fulfilled at all times and takes corrective action as required.
- You can do this by helping the representatives make and keep track of their personal development plans and by improving their skills and knowledge so they can better serve the members.
- Assist the management in overseeing contact center personnel by watching and guiding them with script use, probing inquiries, and problem-solving tactics.
- Having at least two years of leadership experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – is required.
- Interpret a range of technical MSR instructions and deal with abstract and tangible variables.
- Combined with a high school graduation or GED and a minimum of five years of contact center/member service experience (call-center preferred)
- The capacity to read and generate frequent reports and communications in order to communicate account information to members and leaders of the company. Possession of common sense and understanding when it comes to following written and spoken instructions.
- You should be able to work well on your own or in a group and have excellent follow-up and multitasking skills in order to be successful in this position.