27 May 2023
Full-Time Business Procedures Consultant – Owerri
The Company Advisor works closely with the Director and team to provide private, one-on-one counseling and coaching to business owners and start-up business owners.
Job Title : Business Procedures Consultant
Location : Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.08 per hour.
Company : FOCUS Brands LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- IT architects and the Release Train Engineer work together as part of a collaborative effort to ensure that the IT Development team obtains the information they need in a timely way to support planned campaigns. This is essential for the success of the IT department.
- Accommodate customers’ inquiries concerning credit administration difficulties that arise as a result of a loan being approved.
- Helps translate high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaigns’ campaign data and system capabilities.
- Research and collect information to mitigate/understand customer relationship risks, then apply for loan approval. Client request choices are communicated.
- Develops and implements marketing program plans, and coordinates program marketing efforts to increase awareness and access to the center’s business resources.
- Develop and sustain cooperative working connections with people from varied backgrounds, both within and outside the company, with community, employee, and public interest organizations to satisfy business requirements.
- By engaging with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners, you will be responsible for assessing risks within the internal control environment and advising on and suggesting risk mitigation activities.
- With a diverse and complicated clientele, a broad variety of expertise is needed to provide great one-on-one advice. Depending on the client’s degree of competence or the complexity of the business, some clients may be served quickly while others need long-term guidance. If you don’t have the right organizing abilities, you’ll struggle to keep up with the fast-paced nature of commercial decision-making.
- In addition to long-term meetings in a classroom, conferences with open forums for discussion and other public venues may be held over a single day or many days.
- Program Increment (PI) Planning sessions are when this person collaborates with IT teams to examine their requirements. Both business and IT support interact closely to guarantee that requirements are carried out and that requirements change control is maintained.
- Entrepreneurship, small company management and operations, financial and accounting concepts, procedures, and standards, marketing, market research, economic development, and legal concerns relating to business growth are all skills that may be learned.
- Ideas and suggestions to increase efficiency and make better business decisions, such as managing performance and profitability, will be created and executed.
- 8-10+ years of consumer-focused, strategic data, healthcare, consumer goods, or service sector expertise; SQL knowledge is not essential but very desirable. SQL experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and all levels of management in order to influence choices based on business optimization has been shown.
- Excel and Visio knowledge are required for this position. complete familiarity with the underlying concepts and methods of AGILE The implementation of marketing campaigns