Full-Time Budget Analyst – F/T – P/T – Khushab
The complete spectrum of tasks that assure the business unit’s operational excellence and effectiveness fall within the purview of the budget analyst. The budget analyst will help with process design, forecasting, and budgeting. They will also offer relevant suggestions that will improve operational performance. The Budget Analyst will support the monitoring and analysis of productivity and workload trends, budget to actual spending variations utilizing Hyperion and PeopleSoft, and will aid in formulating suitable suggestions that will enhance the collection, data entry, and financial reporting. When working on important initiatives for the facility and the budget department, the budget analyst will support the budget director. The PeopleSoft/Hyperion application(s) assigned will have the Budget Analyst as the functional expert.
Job Title : Budget Analyst – F/T – P/T
Location : Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 35.23 per hour.
Company : AutoZone, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to assist your personal development, you must be receptive to any company-provided education.
- Participates in the collection and analysis of financial data for all offices as well as competitive benchmarking within the legal services sector by using the analyst’s current market knowledge base.
- Budget analysts are responsible for financial planning, budget formulation, budget execution, budget monitoring, managerial cost accounting, financial analysis, financial management systems, financial risk analysis, and other financial reporting and management controls.
- The PeopleSoft accounting software (Hyperion) is utilized to track, monitor, and manage departmental budgets, as well as to process and maintain the ARF (Employee request) database.
- Personal productivity may be maximized by following company policy, job description, and supervisor’s directions.
- Creates numerous spreadsheets for monthly and inter-facility charge-backs, inter-departmental reclassifications, and tracking consignment cash receipts. Aids in the creation of reports for the monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings of the departmental budget.
- The incumbent of this position is responsible for making sure that their daily work demonstrates the following core competencies: dedication to honesty and integrity, technical proficiency and high-quality work, support for the business’s financial goals, and the capacity to act independently and inspire others. They are also in charge of using judgment and problem-solving skills. Additionally, they are in responsibility of making sure that their work is properly organized.
- Keeps one’s immediate work environment neat and organized to ensure the safety of oneself and others. Any potentially damaging conditions or conduct shall be reported to the appropriate supervisor and human resources. Will respond to any potentially dangerous situations as promptly as possible.
- Financial monitoring of agency operations is provided, as well as performance assessment, activity-based cost management assistance, control reviews, management and internal control reviews. Responsible for monitoring operational budgets on a regular basis in order to detect and evaluate trends influencing budget requirements.
- Reoccurring reviews various departments’ task submissions with the appropriate workers.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access, as well as the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all department level managers, are requirements for the position.
- Working with computer key boards requires standing, prolonged sitting, eye acuity, hand dexterity, and fingering.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of experience in Budget Administration, Accounting, or Budget forecasting, modeling; familiarity with government, grants, and fund accounting.
- Capacity to adjust to shifting priorities and maintain a productive and dedicated work effort while meeting deadlines and balancing burden.
- Understanding of complex financial and accounting models, cash flow analysis, business planning, capital analysis, and the construction of spreadsheets and graphs.