Full-Time Blockchain Developer II – Mankayan
A Blockchain Developer is needed. Translating company needs into cost-effective solutions, creating and implementing them, as well as debugging or supporting production systems, will be the candidate’s primary responsibility in this role As part of the continuing endeavor to modernize and stay up with best practices, this role will participate.
Job Title : Blockchain Developer II
Location : Mankayan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.31 per hour.
Company : Northwest Airlines Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Blockchain implementation may benefit from the use of micro-services and cloud computing. Developing a full-stack blockchain solution that encompasses many protocols and asset types.
- Review programs generated by an offshore team and offer feedback, comments, and ideas to the Application Architect and other developers.
- Ascertain the project manager’s needs and estimate engineering costs, For the benefit of the end-users, provide comprehensive and informative documentation.
- Do a thorough analysis of the application requests and business requirements to see if they are complete and if they can be met. Find problems with production systems, like applications made by other teams, and fix them. You may also have to do other maintenance tasks.
- Invest in the investigation, design, development, and testing of blockchain technology. Participate in the formulation of ideas and the assessment of potential applications for newly developed tools and technologies as they continue to develop.
- Participate in the day-to-day design and implementation efforts of key subsystems for new features, upgrades, and revisions, When necessary, provide support for the enterprise platform and rapid hot fixes for any important problems that may arise.
- Use React, Next, or another frontend framework to provide interfaces for intelligent contracts to communicate with the frontend. Providing blockchain development guidance to the rest of the team.
- Control nodes, which may include the creation of staking and slashing algorithms, key rotation, multi-signature validation, and administrative voting systems.
- Maintain and improve the current client-side and server-side applications that are in charge of integration and business logic, Join the global blockchain community and work on putting the latest ideas for improvement into place.
- Code should be reviewed by other programmers to ensure its quality, safety, and performance. Enhance the efficiency, speed, and precision of the technologies and processes that are already in use.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, infosec, or similar discipline At least 2 years’ blockchain development experience Extensive back-end, algorithm, and data structure experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills are a must. operating in a multi-functional workplace as part of a team, Work experience using the agile methodological framework
- SOA knowledge and application development, At least seven years developing large-scale J2EE applications in BEA Weblogic.
- Assisting in the development of large-scale projects that required expertise in many different areas of Java Enterprise Edition (JRE), including XML/JSON and Struts Framework as well as Restful Web Services (REST).
- familiarity with the basic security risks associated with blockchain development Knowledge of object-oriented programming, as well as applicable frameworks and technologies.