Full-Time Bindery Associate – flexible shifts – Wazirabad
The major function of the Production Associate will be to offer daily financial, market, and underwriting analysis of multifamily loans. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn everything there is to know about the process of originating multifamily mortgages, to interact with our clients on a regular basis, and to train in the best programs available. This job allows you to collaborate closely with Originators on deal sourcing, structuring, and underwriting.
Job Title : Bindery Associate – flexible shifts
Location : Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 16.6 per hour.
Company : MAU Workforce Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Know what Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS are all about (basic level).
- Maintain positive relationships with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as external agency investors.
- The Production Associate is in charge of following the proper procedures in order to produce final products.
- Work closely with the development team to set requirements and oversee the content and functionality of the digital experience’s implementation and testing.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including onboarding new providers and ensuring that our criteria are met.
- Execute content updates and initiatives, such as pricing changes and product uploads, on our e-commerce site.
- Assist with the production, design, and editing of print and interactive collateral, such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes, among other things.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed smoothly and that our overall digital customer experience is improved.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults relating to products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- At least one online training, as well as any relevant in-house trainings, should be completed each year.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint must be known to the applicant.
- Highly organized, with a strong emphasis on project ownership from beginning to end.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a culinary degree is preferred.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two examples of content management systems and marketing and outreach technologies that you should be familiar with.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal, written, and e-social abilities and knowledge.