Full-Time Billing Coordinator – Hybrid Remote – Vizianagaram
The billing coordinator will be in charge of reviewing, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting financial data using extensive understanding of accounting concepts. Within the Student Account Services/Agency Billing Department, provides top-notch customer service to both internal and external clients. interacts with students, parents, internal company departments, external domestic and international government agencies, businesses, non-profit organizations, and various branches of the armed forces in order to process billing statements, get deferral authorizations, collect payments, and use them.
Job Title : Billing Coordinator – Hybrid Remote
Location : Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 34.16 per hour.
Company : Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- E-billing rejections should be investigated and addressed independently, with no further escalation.
- Develop, uphold, and offer a professional level of customer service while upholding a cooperative working environment with all internal and external contacts. Routine communication with firm attorneys, client contacts, legal administrative assistants, and others, both inside and outside the firm, is required for this role.
- Accounts Receivable (AR) and unbilled time and expenditures on assigned attorneys, clients, and issues must be monitored to guarantee prompt billing and payment of client invoices. Maintain continual touch with all stakeholders to address any difficulties or issues.
- Consult attorneys, legal administrative assistants, and utilize all of the tools provided by the firm’s billing systems to develop solutions and best practices for addressing client billing issues.
- Manage client bills, write-offs, discounts, and changes to bill templates, electronic billing requests, report requests, access changes, billing rate information, and a variety of other billing-related enquiries.
- Manage all billing responsibilities for assigned electronic billing clients, assigned attorneys, and other challenging clients and cases.
- Respond to information requests from clients, attorneys, and legal administrative assistants by utilizing Microsoft Excel, the firm’s billing systems and other reporting and information tools to the best of your ability
- Calls and emails are used to communicate with and follow up with clients, attorneys, paralegals, and assistants.
- Completes duties and answers to queries in a timely and correct way.
- Be in charge of monitoring invoices to make sure they meet client requirements for invoicing.
- The ability to thrive in a team situation and search for ways to help others out.
- Capability to establish priorities for projects and complete work within the allotted time frame.
- The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree. Minimum Experience: 3 years A solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, particularly fund accounting, is required as a minimum level of field expertise.
- The billing coordinator should be conversant with legal jargon and practices to maintain accurate time and expense billing.
- A bonus is having prior experience invoicing insurance and submitting appeals.