Full-Time Bilingual Customer Service Representative – F/T – P/T – Aba
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative promotes customer happiness by offering the best level of service to each customer. Their goal is to provide great customer service and to spread this concept throughout the organization. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative engages with customers to give information in response to product and service enquiries, as well as to handle issues that emerge throughout day-to-day operations. The representative must perform the customer service role of “advocate” for our customers at all times while adhering to business policies and procedures.
Job Title : Bilingual Customer Service Representative – F/T – P/T
Location : Aba, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.07 per hour.
Company : Pacific Gas & Electric Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To guarantee that the department gets the maximum amount of support required, keep up good attendance and arrive at work promptly on all workdays.
- Respond to consumer requests and problems in a courteous, timely, and comprehensive manner. Despite the complexity of some situations, staff will collaborate with higher management to discover workable solutions for all of them.
- Communicate with customers, sales force, and other departments on orders status to research, problem solve, analyze, and resolve complex customer issues.
- You may provide excellent service to your customers if you take their orders, process their returns, track their credit memos and debit memos, and so on.
- All calls to customer support are answered in a timely fashion and handled appropriately. Employees are obligated to respond to all emails within a 24-hour period. Telephone and electronic correspondence will primarily serve to answer customers’ inquiries regarding items, prices, stock levels, order turnaround times, technical specifics, shipping rates, and shipment tracking information.
- Checking email, prioritizing tasks, keeping tabs on open orders, and calling customers on a regular basis are all ways to stay on top of the mountain of things to accomplish. In order to keep tabs on the orders that have been sent to the various regional sales teams, employees will compile weekly reports.
- Keep tabs on urgent customer orders to make sure that production times and shipping dates are met. Coordination between the purchasing, data input, and assembly departments will be required.
- Encourage greater stocking and sales for the designated new and existing clients.
- Instantaneously verify emailed purchase orders for correct part numbers and pricing; if discrepancies are found, communicate with customers for clarification or adjustment.
- Interact with employees of other departments in a professional and respectful manner. Position requires a high level of interaction with the Shipping, Assembly, Order Entry, and Accounts Receivable Departments.
- Ability to operate independently, multitask, and make informed decisions in the absence of immediate supervision.
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment, characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
- At least six months’ worth of customer service experience in a contact center or office setting is desired.
- Candidates with backgrounds in accounting, sales, marketing, or production stand the highest chance of being hired.
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts during call center hours; this includes weeknights (until 9 p.m.) and weekends (on a rotating basis).