Part-Time Azure Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architect Manager – SLG – Dehra Dun
Solution Architect needed. The chosen applicant will collaborate with Operations and Business Development to identify client requirements and provide solutions. White papers, presentations, and proposal answers will outline their solutions. This role entails managing and engaging diverse teams to produce IT applications, enterprise services, program management activities, agency-wide operational support, scientific lab assistance, and direct provider support. The chosen applicant will be able to conceive solutions around important company demands and goals.
Job Title : Azure Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architect Manager – SLG
Location : Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
Salary : $ 77.09 per hour.
Company : Software Guidance & Assistance
Job Type : Part-Time
- Makes sure that these systems are compatible with and meet the IT architecture standards of the client. This includes putting in place specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integrating them with other systems, and making sure the external interfaces work.
- Leading the development of novel capture solutions, balancing cost, time, function, quality, and other business issues Assist with capture strategy development, including value proposition formulation and marketing.
- These systems must be consistent with the client’s IT standards for architecture, including the creation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, interaction with other systems and the external interfaces
- Design and execute creative solutions to clients’ technical difficulties. Independently create and conduct new research, and cooperate with internal teams.
- In collaboration with business architects, enterprise architects, application architects, and infrastructure architects, take the lead in the creation of conceptual and logical product solution requirements (people, process, technology, and information).
- Work with a team of researchers, data scientists, and data engineers to complete challenging R&D projects from conception to completion..
- Making white papers, proposals, and briefings that show the organization’s ability to be a thought leader and help with different marketing and business development efforts by interacting with customers.
- Themes relevant to significant machine-learning or artificial concerns should be created, and funding for future research efforts should be acquired via partnership with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Working with functional and technical requirements, including guiding the selection of software, I contributed to the process of conducting business analysis and developing solutions.
- Architects work with other architects to make architecture in order to support the product vision and meet current and future cross-functional important architectural needs and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Experience creating a range of solution types, including new system builds, legacy improvements, build vs. purchase analyses, and integrating COTS software packages, Software as a Service or Platform as a Service as solution components.
- Software development or application design for five years and solution architecture for five years. To be eligible, you must have completed at least a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- A solid understanding of data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture are all essential. supervised and unsupervised deep learning methods such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages such as TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and Python analytics.
- Expertise in driving technical planning and solutions for software portfolio, such as writing or supervising the creation of software designs, managing vendor assessments, and defending technical recommendations.
- Applicants must have either a Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of previous relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. In addition to years of experience, credentials in the industry will be taken into consideration.