Full-Time Auditor 2nd Shift – Panipat
To apply for this position, you must be familiar with the work of the auditor, who is responsible for assisting with auditing duties such as audit report creation, execution, and reporting, as well as effectively presenting audit results to management.
Job Title : Auditor 2nd Shift
Location : Panipat, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 29.3 per hour.
Company : Corning Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- There will be a draught report and final audits.
- To discuss audit findings, hold pre- and post-audit meetings.
- Check out the administrative and accounting controls that have been put in place.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as well as an equivalent set of abilities and knowledge.
- Carries out exacting audit procedures based on professional judgment.
- Offsite supervisory support is given for lower-level field auditors.
- To meet departmental goals and objectives, incur a significant amount of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Final audit reports according to the schedule set by the audit manager.
- All financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation performed by the audited entity should be documented.
- After obtaining and assessing the auditee’s correct action plans, approve them.
- Establish pleasant, helpful relationships at work.
- Inform the public in a systematic, polished, and professional manner.
- Analyze the relative relevance of the many conflicting tasks.
- To tackle problems, statistical techniques and a scientific methodology are used.
- Manage several responsibilities or tasks with ease.