27 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Associate – Night Shift – Suleja
The Audit Associate helps clients with strategy and implementation. They improve risk management, corporate performance, and financial reporting. They update customers on financial success and commercial advancements.
Job Title : Audit Associate – Night Shift
Location : Suleja, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.49 per hour.
Company : United Auto Group Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be proactive in contacting your customers throughout the year in order to acquire the information necessary for testing and to reply to any queries they may have raised.
- Workpapers and analyses that are important, as well as updated workpapers (including, but not limited to, general ledger trial balances, depreciation schedules, and roll-forward studies).
- To be successful in the workplace, it is critical to maintain a professional approach and communicate effectively with both team members and customers.
- To do this, you’ll need to examine and audit many aspects of an organization’s financial operations. In a timely and solution-oriented way, respond to client calls and emails.
- Performance of fieldwork should include: inventory count observations; account reconciliations; confirmation findings; vouching for invoices to time tables; and organization of data and testing schedules in the form of an audit and review.
- Participate in professional client and engagement team interactions, including delivering client information to the team.
- Assist with the comprehensive testing of balance sheet and income statement accounts, as well as the compilation and testing of financial statements and disclosures.
- It is possible to identify and report audit efficiencies and process improvements to partners, senior associates, and managers.
- Prepare audit plans and carry out thorough audits in a variety of the company’s operational and financial sectors, both domestically and internationally.
- Evaluate potential audit risk areas in light of customer events and trends Review and document the client’s internal control audits.
- Capability to identify weaknesses in internal control and document management letter comments for use in client communication.
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; and one year of public accounting experience, including audit engagement management.
- Analytical and detail-oriented efficient use of one’s time Outstanding communication and writing abilities
- With a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage many projects simultaneously, you possess exceptional organizational and communication abilities. Acquaintanceship with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel is required.
- Understanding the client’s business, reviewing and documenting the client’s reporting structure and internal control audit procedures as well as reacting to client requests and concerns are just some of the ways in which A&A experience may be used to a variety of circumstances.