Full-Time Associate Product Manager, Trading Solutions – Bahrain
The Clinic Platform product lifecycle management requires the assistance of an enthusiastic and hardworking Associate Product Manager. With our consumers and our vendors/partners in mind, we are looking for someone who can develop long-term, mutually beneficial connections. The position’s success depends on the candidate’s ability to convert AI/ML, data orchestration, and clinical procedures and ideas into product needs. Gather and priorities product needs, as well as help define product roadmap and vision, for this position. Engineers, developers, and technologists will work together to create world-class healthcare products.
Job Title : Associate Product Manager, Trading Solutions
Location : Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain
Salary : $ 30.38 per hour.
Company : Cepheid
Job Type : Full-Time
- Understanding of market segmentation, corporate model, key success metrics, estimating sales and product demand, share performance and trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through customer interaction for program integration
- Participate in user acceptance testing and do smoke testing as necessary to ensure that releases and release candidates meet functional requirements, rapidly highlighting any defects and providing clear directions for re-creating them
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the company’s goals are met.
- Storyboards help engineers develop and build new features for our clients’ digital products.
- An excellent customer-product team interaction is essential to find customer needs (engineering, customer success operations, etc.) as well as possibilities .
- Responsibility includes but is not limited to: forecasting; pricing; managing backorders; and managing new products. In the United States and across the globe, they are essential.
- Those who are unfamiliar with the competitive environment may benefit from an overview of major outcomes and trends from competitive research, when possible, using data.
- Work with technology teams to build and deliver high-quality products and services.
- Encourages, motivates, and empowers people to succeed by modeling effective business solutions and positive change.
- To meet corporate goals, establish and execute a complete portfolio/product plan that includes product specifications, price strategy, and launch logistics. Driving or participating in the process for the business area annual operating plan; developing and implementing tactics; evaluating tactic performance with metrics through business reviews; and effectively utilizing and communicating with internal partners and/or external agencies are some of the responsibilities.
- Watches key performance indicators for the product and makes sure that product objectives are being fulfilled; identifies potential areas for product improvement in accordance with the findings
- Knowing product management starts with the basics (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or the sciences, and at least four years of work experience in a problem-solving or analytical role.
- These qualities include attention to detail, the ability to communicate and manage stakeholders, a focus on consumers, the ability to be critical and innovative, and an efficient planner.
- Recommends items based on a deep grasp of both the customer’s needs and the company’s commercial goals.