Part-Time Associate, Group Sales – Muridke
When you join the Outside Sales team as a Sales Clerk, you will take orders from the team and enter them into an ERP system for scheduling. It is the Sales Clerk’s job to answer incoming calls/emails from dealers about processing orders/transactions and other persons about their order, as well as to answer questions from customers. The ideal candidate for this position is driven, organized, and able to improve both themselves and the processes and systems they have been given. They should also be excellent communicators via email and phone, have a positive attitude, and be able to form strong working relationships with their coworkers.
Job Title : Associate, Group Sales
Location : Muridke, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 15.09 per hour.
Company : SNS
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain a high level of safety for our Team Members, visitors, and goods in all parts of our job. Continually strive to please and amaze our visitors, suppliers, and stakeholders by providing exceptional guest service.
- Develops an understanding of the goods that has been picked, including how it should be installed, how it should be used, how it should be cared for, the features of different product price points, etc. Customers are provided with accurate and comprehensible product information that is communicated to them.
- If you’d like to assist out, please round up your purchases. Utilize a cash register that follows the right steps for each transaction.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the demands and expectations of your customers. Understands how to set up and maintain account order entry. Collaborate with other divisions to complete assignments and meet account requirements.
- Ethical obligation with all business rules and procedures, as well as store policies, including but not limited to: opening and closing responsibilities, price, markdowns, and the correct and timely filing of needed documentation.
- Makes sure that the areas they are in charge of are well-stocked and that the items are neatly set up. Communicates with the supervisor, store manager, etc. about what to add, what to take away, what’s selling well and what’s not, what customers want, need, or have problems with, etc. Takes part in department meetings and looks for ways to improve customer service, job performance, meeting store/department sales goals, and other things.
- Engages in dialogue with customers in order to help them make a purchase. Assists consumers in making product selections and recommends additional items to complete their purchases. If a product comes with a warranty, provide customers the opportunity to purchase an extended warranty. Explain the plan’s benefits and drawbacks.
- You may add new things to the shelves by rearranging the current things there, and you should also make sure that the goods are displayed correctly and in accordance with any applicable safety regulations. Manage inside sales order entry tasks, Demonstrate both a feeling of immediacy and an enthusiastic frame of mind.
- You should let your colleagues and guests in on your excitement and passion for food, and you should also actively demonstrate suitable suggestive selling methods while you are interacting with them.
- Order products as needed using the appropriate shelf tag or order machine, and follow proper procedures to ensure the store meets out-of-stock percentage objectives.
- To be successful, a person needs to be able to both lead and learn from others, as well as teach and learn from others.
- Long periods of standing are needed for customer service, stocking, and store maintenance. For work, they stand, walk, and bend. They have to kneel and squat as well. They have to pull, push, and lift.
- the completion of at least a high school diploma is desirable; Minimum age of sixteen years is required. Standing, bending and working with your hands at all times is required. Regularly lifting weights of up to 5 lbs.
- Ability to communicate with customers and handle money in a retail or quick-service restaurant for a minimum of one year I’m not a complete novice when it comes to the business of finance.
- Two to three years of efficient retail sales experience with good customer service are required, as as basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.