This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate – Fund Accountant – Dikwa
This position as an auditor is responsible for aiding with auditing functions such as planning, execution, and reporting of audit reports, as well as successfully conveying audit results to management.
Job Title : Associate – Fund Accountant
Location : Dikwa, Borno, Nigeria
Salary : $ 17.19 per hour.
Company : Ciena
Job Type : Full-Time
- The draught and final audits will be reported on in this report.
- As directed by the Audit Manager, submit final audit reports on schedule.
- It is appropriate to have a bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and work experience.
- Take up a considerable percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments to fulfil the department’s goals and objectives.
- The audited business’s financial and compliance analysis, appraisal, and interpretation must be documented.
- Make sure financial and administrative controls are in place.
- Approve auditee right action plans after receiving and evaluating them.
- To communicate audit results, hold pre- and post-audit meetings.
- Supervisory assistance for field auditors at the lower levels comes from distant.
- Executes stringent audit procedures based on expert opinion.
- Create collaborative and constructive working relationships.
- Obstacles should be overcome using statistical approaches and a deliberate plan.
- Sort the competing jobs into priority order according to their significance.
- Organize and manage many tasks or obligations at the same time.
- Others should be made aware of the situation in a clear, orderly, and professional manner.