Full-Time Assistant Robotics Engineer – Neemuch
If you’re interested in working as a Robotics Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that is creating new ways to manage unmanned vehicles and their cargo. This individual will be part of a team that develops capabilities for a variety of mission needs, such as aircraft control, mission execution, and sensor-guided mission sets, together. Working in a multi-disciplinary team, we’re searching for people who can handle many tasks at once and have the ability to adapt. A major preference will be given to those who have expertise with algorithms, data communications, and user interface design.
Job Title : Assistant Robotics Engineer
Location : Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 43.01 per hour.
Company : Ivax Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conceives and manufactures robotic systems to facilitate and improve clinical healthcare and medical processes Performs monitoring and preventative maintenance of robotic prototypes and systems.
- Learning how to program Rockwell and Siemens PLC/HMI controllers. The process of programming VFDs and Servos familiar with the criteria set out by GM, Ford, and FCA.
- To provide project components such as equipment design and delivery to the site and factory acceptance, verification/qualification and issue resolution, establish a working relationship with senior technical staff
- Motion-planning specialist: Design and implement systems for planning and making decisions in motion for multiple agents. Come up with and implement new methods for tracking and following pathways, as well as driving a group in a certain configuration. Robotics motion control engineer..
- Produce these algorithms and make them available to our robots and cloud infrastructure in a safe and secure way. Participate in both the design and code reviews, if possible.
- Based on software specs, code and test software. Create, construct, validate, and test algorithms for guiding, controlling, and navigating unmanned vehicles.
- Examines developments in robotics engineering and explores medicinal and surgical applications. Designs and obtains clearance for robots.
- Develop safe habits for dealing with real-world challenges and interruptions. Improve our robustness and autonomy by implementing basic robotics algorithms like as planners, motion control, and perception.
- Acquaint yourself with all the various technologies utilized in the creation and construction of automation systems. To guarantee proper line balance, conduct equipment efficiency studies using standard data or time and motion studies.
- Use formal requirements, data flow diagrams, and other tried-and-true design methodologies to encourage the production of software. Please provide any supporting documentation as well as progress updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree and three years of experience in automation projects, installation, design, programming, and coding, OR Associate’s Degree and five years of experience in automation projects, installation, design, programming, and coding, OR High School Diploma or GED and seven years of experience in automation projects, installation, design, programming, and coding.
- understanding of robot movement planning procedures at a very high level (robot motion-planning engineer) Deep understanding of control system state estimate. A motion control engineer (robot).
- technological breakthroughs in this sector, Programming abilities that are second to none Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English Robotics is something I’m quite interested in.
- You’ve created and implemented end effectors and have a university degree or thinking level in, say, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Industrial Automation, for examples.
- Computer vision and robotic pathing are two fields in which you’ve done some work. Robotics engineer with hands-on expertise with PLCs and a strong understanding of robotics solutions.