Full-Time Assistant Real estate agent – Caramoan
You will establish contact with pre-qualified leads, schedule property showings, assist with the negotiating process, and close the deal on the buyer’s ideal home. You may concentrate on sales and increase your earning potential by using our transaction organizer. Job candidates need to be passionate about providing each customer with a pleasant experience, as well as energetic, motivated, and cheerful.
Job Title : Assistant Real estate agent
Location : Caramoan, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.45 per hour.
Company : Sports Authority Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Homebuyers will have a smoother transaction and a more satisfying overall sales experience if representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, titles, and leases are compiled and organized in advance.
- Homebuyers are exposed to the local real estate market via open houses. Make an appointment with the Listing Coordinator to go through the day’s schedule and choose priorities.
- Weekly inspections on unoccupied listings to guarantee high-quality showings. Clean/tidy or advise Listing Coordinator of any problems
- Inspecting unoccupied listings in the aftermath of a major storm or strong winds to ensure that everyone is okay and that no damage has been done. At a rate of one parking lot per month minimum, do an inspection to check for any potential maintenance issues.
- You should have all of your papers in order before you start working with a buyer or a seller to make sure that the transaction goes well. As a facilitator between the buyer and seller, an intermediary
- Connecting with clients and increasing sales is a focus. Consult the buyer and seller to assess their housing needs and preferences, then seek for a home that meets those needs.
- Prospects should be followed up with through email, phone, and other means of contact in order to be added to the sales funnel and produce qualified leads, Prospective purchasers should be sought out and presented with information on properties that match their specifications, both in terms of features and price.
- Ensure that all stakeholders engaged in the process of obtaining a mortgage loan get information and assistance that is both timely and accurate.
- Ensure that the home-buying process for clients of purchasers runs as easily as possible, including helping buyers to choose mortgage options that are suitable for their financial position.
- Transform possible purchasers of a property into qualified leads by following up with them on a consistent basis, enabling contact with them, and adding them to the sales funnel.
- Adept in a variety of physical tasks, including climbing ladders or steps, navigating embankments for sign placement and some moderate to heavy lifting.
- Have the capacity to connect with people that have a wide range of personalities, Enthusiastic and with a strong ability to get along with others, Free-thinking and self-motivated on their own, Respectable in demeanor and outward presentation
- Required to have a license to practice real estate that is currently active. a well-documented history of fruitful transactions in real estate sales, A solid understanding of the local real estate market circumstances as well as the most recent developments in the real estate industry
- Experience in the field of sales is required, as is good standing with the local Realtor board or the ability to promptly transfer a license from an inactive agent to an active one.
- Communicate with clients using mediums such as the phone, email, and other social media sites. Informing consumers about the most recent developments in the real estate industry is essential. Pay attention to both the buyer’s and the seller’s goals.