Full-Time Assistant Payroll Coordinator – nini-y
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the timely and proper processing of payroll for the designated business unit on a bi-weekly basis (s). This job requires a high level of interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as the ability to handle many tasks at once and fulfill tight deadlines. Be able to help HR Operations professionals in Payroll and Time & Labor. Must show a willingness to participate. An accounting or payroll processing background of at least one year is desirable.
Job Title : Assistant Payroll Coordinator
Location : nini-y, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.2 per hour.
Company : Tellabs Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to guarantee that supervisors approve bi-weekly timesheets, monitors and maintains the Time and Attendance System; evaluates timesheet inputs for time changes, responds employees and supervisor inquiries, and transfers hours into the Payroll Module.
- Responsible for understanding payroll processing needs and providing operational unit assistance.
- Helps to address payroll inconsistencies and troubleshoots problems with the timekeeping system.
- Determine and suggest process upgrades that will increase payroll efficiency as we expand.
- Function as our payroll provider’s point of contact to ensure proper processing, the addressing of any technical issues, and prompt and accurate filings.
- Maintains payroll records and balances for hourly workers, including vacation, holidays, voluntary deductions (tool program, retention incentives, employee reimbursement for safety glasses and shoes), and labor expenses.
- Creates and updates forms as required, completes cross-training in other financial activities, and provides information and support to staff members, clients, and the general public on accounting and payroll-related concerns, among other relevant administrative chores. Investigates problems and takes action to fix them. When assigned, further responsibilities are carried out. It’s essential to have the ability to perform successfully under pressure and time restrictions.
- To ensure that all current employee payroll runs are properly processed and reviewed including bi-weekly and retroactive as well as commission and compensation payment payrolls is the responsibility of the Payroll Coordinator. This necessitates the entry of all payroll data, including that of new employees, address changes, direct deposit account information, salary changes, deductions, exception hours, and overtime, payments upon termination or retirement, and modifications to tax withholding. Asserting that the hours and adjustments submitted are correct and launching the check printing procedure.
- Assistance with numerous audit assignments for the payroll manager (collecting and organizing supporting documentation)
- Interacts with production supervisors to handle staff timesheets and schedules in a timely manner and to provide training as necessary. Collaborating with human resources to encourage accurate and timely information sharing.
- Preferred or within the first six months of work, proficiency with modern computer software systems, including email, calendar applications, job-specific software, and customer service systems.
- Certification as a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred, although an associate’s degree or three years of recent payroll processing experience would suffice.
- Must be able to compute a wide range of incentive pay options A person who pays close attention to the smallest of details and has excellent communication and data entry abilities.
- Our employees must be self-starters with a strong sense of purpose who are dedicated to the success of our clients, their teams, and the company’s overall objective.
- 2+ year old experience with payroll processing and payroll tax compliance that is relevant to the responsibilities of this position