Full-Time Assistant Membership Coordinator – Al Wakrah
Our internal staff and membership will receive administrative and outreach help from the Membership Coordinator, who will also administer our membership program. A vital contact with our members is the membership coordinator. S/he will make certain that our membership program is well-run and that our members enjoy top-notch customer service. To ensure that the members are consistently utilizing the advantages of our program, this position is essential. Additionally, the person in this position will oversee the program and provide administrative support.
Job Title : Assistant Membership Coordinator
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.89 per hour.
Company : The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communicate the value and benefits of membership to current and prospective members through email/teleconference and web communications.
- Examine existing members’ insurance holdings and make any necessary modifications.
- Track and report on key membership growth KPIs to inform your member engagement strategy.
- Participate actively in the formulation of the membership growth strategy, collaborate with peers and do research to find best practices, and engage in program planning with leadership.
- Create and manage all files and systems linked to the office and electronic membership.
- While organizing the current member service operations, build relationships with members and negotiate contracts with them.
- Using Dynamics CRM, ensure that member data is accurate and current.
- Process membership applications; manage recruitment of members and program benefits.
- Provide members with a central point of contact and answer to general inquiries.
- Promote the Company’s products and services to new and existing members/insureds in order to build and strengthen relationships with them.
- A track record of closing deals, exceeding sales targets, and building new contacts.
- At least 1-year related work experience in membership, fundraising and/or administration, with preference given to those with association and/or nonprofit experience.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a changing workplace.
- MS Office apps proficiency (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing one’s workload effectively across multiple projects and initiatives.