Full-Time Assistant Medical Transcriptionist – Garchitorena
The Medical Transcriptionist transcribes all dictated reports and correspondence using independent judgment, resourcefulness, and initiative under the general direction of the Practice Administrator, the Clerical Services Manager, and the direct supervision of the Transcription Supervisor. upholds high standards of professionalism in the workplace and makes sure that the work product satisfies deadline and turnaround requirements.
Job Title : Assistant Medical Transcriptionist
Location : Garchitorena, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.8 per hour.
Company : Crown Cork & Seal Co. Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for using the office’s computers, printers, copiers, fax machine, and telephones as needed. Put the RIS, PACS, Word, and dictation system to use for your transcribing needs.
- pay’s a lot of attention to the little things when they’re working.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all patient information, corporate salary and benefit information, and company processes in compliance with HIPAA, public laws, and professional standards, including anything that is recorded, spoken, or read.
- Make use of your own discretion, initiative, and creativity as you attempt to transcribe each exam accurately.
- An accurate transcription of medical dictation produces a permanent record of patient treatment.
- It is necessary to read, understand, and adhere to all of Physician Services’ stated policies and procedures.
- To meet requirements, accurately and promptly transcribing any dictation.
- Responsible for completing specified duties and notifying the supervisor if they cannot be completed.
- Accept responsibility for ensuring that all relevant and complete information is included in each exam and for obtaining extra information from the PACS system, Medical Records, and Front Desk to ensure that each report is comprehensive and accurate.
- Make sure that reports are correctly filled out by verifying the patients’ names, the location of the service, the account number, the date of the exam, and the recommending doctor.
- the capacity to switch between dictation-only typing and speech recognition/editing.
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology and pharmacology.
- being able to recognize a variety of speech patterns, including regional dialects and dictation techniques.
- proficiency with Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and email are examples of computer literacy.
- Having one to three years of experience working in a medical office is preferred.