27 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Documentation Specialist – Doha
There is a position available for a Documentation Specialist in our company. Paper medical records will need to be sorted and prepared for scanning.
Job Title : Assistant Documentation Specialist
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 38.84 per hour.
Company : ACT Manufacturing Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep tabs on any account paperwork that has gone missing or is incomplete, and import any new or updated account paperwork and communications with thorough indexing into the repository as they are created (OTG).
- Handle requests for bank information and credit reports.
- Investigate various app choices, and update the user profiles as necessary.
- Maintaining a high level of data quality in SAP requires consistent adherence to corporate standards and processes.
- Manage NPD Dashboards to offer weekly status reports related to the release of materials and papers. (SAP-PLM).
- Honor all company policies, standard operating procedures, training, and orders from higher-ups.
- Ensure the correctness of the product documentation and assist the project manager with design control documents.
- Make use of the SAP-PLM database to draft and edit product documentation (including specs, literature, and labeling).
- Cooperate with colleagues to ensure that customers are financed quickly and effectively.
- Create contracts with legal standing for clients who offer agreed-upon lending terms.
- Experience managing workflows from beginning to end, running dashboards, producing and updating product documentation, and managing modest to complicated project assignments related to New Product Development and/or Sustaining Product Support is preferred.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced atmosphere as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, keen attention to detail, and a customer-focused attitude.
- Experience with cloud-based apps, such as SmartSheets, Sharepoint, Google, and Microsoft 365.
- Education / Experience: Associates Science or AA Technical Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or Program Management skills (5 years).