Full-Time Assistant Controller 2nd Shift – Mansehra
By executing tasks yourself or through subordinate Team Members, you will support the Controller in managing the organization’s financial activities. Overview: Work with the Controller to carry out, direct, and reconcile financial transactions. Based on established standards, norms, and processes, this position focuses on generating high-quality, thorough work. There must be patience and a commitment to do one job at a time for precise, consistent production. There is a sense of security in the workplace, thanks to well-established connections with coworkers and clearly defined procedures. Structured step-by-step training and constructive, supportive coaching from management and coworkers help to build job knowledge and competency. The ability to communicate effectively with others is founded on a thorough understanding of the routines and procedures of the profession.
Job Title : Assistant Controller 2nd Shift
Location : Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 36.45 per hour.
Company : United Defense Industries Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Good communication and management of cash flow issues are essential. Cash management includes keeping track of accounts receivable and payables, cash on hand, and ensuring that deposits are made on time. In addition, cash flow statements must be prepared correctly and on schedule.
- Monitors workload distribution, assesses worker performance, suggests personnel actions, and inspires workers to reach utmost productivity and performance.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain competent and engaged employees.
- Via managers and team members, ensures high performance, goal attainment, and quality of outcomes.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and deliver standard financial data sets, such as a complete examination of annual operational budgets and performance predictions.
- Strive to fulfill deadlines for financial reporting by ensuring that it is accurate, timely, and thorough.
- Examine and remark on departures from the previous year’s plan, and provide management practical improvement strategies.
- Assisting and supporting the Controller with the bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities.
- Oversees proper and prompt month and year-end closure, including the verification of the monthly financial reports.
- Assist management in calculating the return on capital upgrades, gather support for and keep an eye on the bid process, and ensure sufficient property care by reviewing the scope of work and specifications to monitor the capital planning process.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume, fast-paced environment while prioritizing accuracy and punctuality.
- Making certain that the relevant entries are made to the right accounts.
- A creative and forward-thinking candidate who can inspire change and transformation will be the perfect candidate.
- The ability to successfully translate operational issues into practical solutions.
- Having two years of relevant experience and a master’s degree in the subject, or having four years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in the field.