Full-Time Assistant Chief Financial Officer – Abuja
This position is responsible for working with the senior leadership team to develop and implement financial strategies and tactics, as well as partnering with operations and owning results. The CFO must have the highest level of integrity, exhibit persuasive and effective interpersonal skills, a strong sense of urgency, and a track record of team leadership and talent development.
Job Title : Assistant Chief Financial Officer
Location : Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Salary : $ 57.43 per hour.
Company : Truenorth Executive Search, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- All these skills are required: communication, management, analytic, and technology.
- Accounting principles should be thoroughly understood.
- This role will require a self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and collaborative, as well as someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Direct financial and accounting experience, ideally in the manufacturing industry is required.
- Develop a long-term financial plan with the aid of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- You should be experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, including Microsoft AX.
- It is necessary to develop a financial strategy and plan.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- Responsible for the integration of the Cooperative’s subsidiaries, as well as the preparation of consolidated financial reporting.
- The number of years you have worked in this position will affect your salary.
- Communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written) are excellent.
- It’s a good idea to have a CPA qualification.
- It is important to have knowledge with financial accounting and database systems.
- Experience with successful mergers and acquisitions is required.
- To be strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management person is necessary.