This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
20 Aug 2023
Full-Time Assistant Chemical Engineer – Onitsha Azare
At our plant, we have an excellent opportunity for a Chemical Engineer to join our team.
Job Title : Assistant Chemical Engineer
Location : Onitsha Azare, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 35.06 per hour.
Company : Raytheon Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Run tests to see how colour formulation and processing affect the end result.
- Improving current equipment to improve product quality or operational safety is a good idea.
- Monitor production history on a regular basis in order to make recommendations for improving efficiency, quality, and reducing waste.
- All safety protocols should be backed up and carried out.
- Identifying a range of possibilities and deciding on the most successful approaches and methods.
- Any safety concerns should be came to the notice of the management.
- With the help of other technical resources or on your own, troubleshoot and resolve long-term or recurring issues.
- In the job, be a positive role model for others.
- Real-time assistance with technological challenges for operations staff.
- Assist in the management of the plant’s operations.
- Only skilled specialists should handle and dilute concentrated or dangerous substances such as strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds.
- It would be advantageous if you have prior experience with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- Bachelor’s degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering are necessary.
- Printed-circuit-board (PCB) manufacturing experience.
- It’s critical to demonstrate that you can perform high-quality scientific research and design experiments.