Full-Time Assistant Call Center Supervisor – Nabha
The Call Center Supervisor is in charge of the Call Center Team’s efficiency, effectiveness, and overall quality. Ensures that the company’s policies and principles are followed by employees and patients alike. Process improvement and execution are overseen by this person. Hire, train, and manage your team’s overall performance in this role.
Job Title : Assistant Call Center Supervisor
Location : Nabha, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 28.5 per hour.
Company : The Boeing Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examines the performance and quality metrics of the team as well as the agents on a regular basis to make certain that these are being fulfilled at all times and takes corrective action as required.
- In close collaboration with the management team, oversee daily operations of the contact canter, including call canter personnel management in real time and queue monitoring (inbound calls, device returns, email requests, outbound calls, and so on).
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with staff to assist them fulfil metric targets and analyse performance scorecards are your responsibility (e.g. AHT, CSAT, Call Quality, etc.)
- Continuously evaluates process and method. Suggestions to enhance area operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external consumers.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of the individual development plans of the representatives, as well as increasing the skills and knowledge of the representatives in order to ensure effective service delivery and high-quality member service.
- Find and use the best facilitation tools and strategies to coach people to meet company performance requirements. You can speed up learning by using performance intervention.
- Managers should keep a watch on and support contact canter agents in their use of scripts, probing questions, and problem-solving strategies in order to better monitor their performance.
- Make sure that representatives know about the products and services offered by the credit union and can easily and accurately explain them to members. This can be done through training and certification.
- Training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures, and enforcing policies and procedures are all responsibilities of the customer service director.
- Responsible for investigating member concerns or complaints to ensure adequate follow-up and member satisfaction.
- Diploma of secondary education or its equivalent (GED), in addition to a minimum of five years of experience working in a contact center or providing member services (call-center preferred)
- Customer-oriented, problem-solving abilities, the ability to work in a team or on your own, and excellent follow-up and multitasking skills are essential.
- Be able to understand and cope with a wide range of complex technical instructions using MSR functionalities.
- Minimum two years of leadership experience guiding and motivating teams to greater performance. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to read and produce regular reports and communications in order to convey account information to members and leaders Ability to follow written and spoken directions with common sense and comprehension.