Full-Time Assistant Branch Manager – F/T – P/T – Alexandria
With the Market Manager’s direction, the Assistant Branch Manager oversees the branch’s day-to-day operations to boost productivity and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Advice and instruction are given to branch employees on a regular basis on goods, services, processes, procedures, etc. Collaborates with the Market Manager on matters of staffing, including scheduling employees and resolving any conflicts that may arise. Maintains necessary records, such as staff evaluations and time sheets, for the Market Manager to examine. In the absence of the Market Manager, is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business, including the teller area and customer service. Responsible for new business development of deposits and consumer loans. Knows how to respond to inquiries about the full range of banking services offered and is adept at spotting high-quality possibilities to make sales and referrals.
Job Title : Assistant Branch Manager – F/T – P/T
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.07 per hour.
Company : Rite Aid Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- SIS frequently holds sales events and makes direct contact with potential consumers to spread the word about the fantastic products and services it has to offer. Employees are provided with coaching, mentoring, and cross-training opportunities in order to hone their skills in operational, compliance, sales, and customer service domains.
- Works with customers in a counter or office setting. Assures that all sales orders are billed promptly and accurately. Manages the hiring process from beginning to conclusion, including conducting interviews, analyzing costs, and creating schedules for new staff members. Promotes the professional development of personnel; oversees operations, finances, and strategy. Provides assurance and motivation while addressing challenges.
- A lot of planning and organization goes into a successful trade show or other professional event booth, from setting up the booth to making sure the event ran smoothly to following up with leads. It’s crucial that you do whatever is necessary for the position, whether it’s taking a course, attending a seminar, or reading trade publications.
- Completes consumer and equity loans, receives from members the necessary loan documents, submits it to lending underwriting, follows up with members to request the last-minute paperwork required for the loan to be cleared to close, and then manages loan closings and payouts. For auditing considerations, post-closing follow-up with members may also be necessary.
- In addition to maintaining a thorough understanding of the assigned geographic territory with regard to production sources, competitor activity, and economic and demographic peculiarities, the employee develops programmed to promote new products, reposition existing products, and integrate diverse corporate philosophies to support overall marketing and underwriting efforts of the branch.
- Understands regional issues and works to find answers to them. We look into issues like overcharging, subpar product quality, and shipment delays when consumers complain. Everything can be fine-tuned to perfection. Inventory discrepancies will be investigated using both routine and ad hoc reporting, and you will be expected to instruct and correct branch employees as necessary. Responsible for managing and authorizing the release of credit notes.
- Contributes to Branch Manager’s decisions about staff-related human resources tasks, including helping with recruiting and selection as well as offering feedback on evaluations and yearly performance goals. Helps with coaching and skill development for sales, service, and bank products.
- This individual oversees the branch’s operation when the Branch Manager is absent. The branch’s buying, inventory management, shipping and receiving, warehousing, and sales operations are coordinated with the manager to guarantee seamless operation and adherence to business policy and procedure.
- All information entered into new, existing, and closed accounts must be accurate to the letter of the law. This is in addition to the ongoing tasks of account administration, new member onboarding, data entry for consumer loan applications, funding consumer loans, and so on. Possible options include establishing a trust, opening a company bank account, or taking out a second mortgage.
- Guarantees that team members or branch team members have access to pertinent corporate resources, such as company goals and plans, leadership principles, sales techniques, and negotiation expertise. assigns team members or branch team members to particular tasks.
- This physically demanding job may entail lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds. having the ability to stay still for at least an hour. Higher education levels may sometimes take the role of repetitive skills like using a 10-key calculator or bending and crouching, but this is not always the case.
- A baccalaureate in finance, business administration, accounting, economics, or another relevant field. Demonstrate leadership and high integrity to make sound independent decisions while interacting and cooperating with all company personnel; possess excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills; and fulfil all of these requirements with a combination of education, skills, and experiences that may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication skills; exhibits confidence with clients while offering solutions and sharing product knowledge; ability to multitask and maintain balance; outgoing, team-oriented sales personality In addition, they need to be able to communicate effectively with consumers in person and over the phone, and modify the features and advantages of solutions to accommodate a wide range of budgetary requirements.
- Know how to adapt, flex, and work energetically in a workplace with constantly shifting objectives and duties; have a solid grasp of retail compliance controls; have a firm grasp on risk management; and know how to run a branch.
- One to two years of supervisory management experience in a retail banking setting, ideally as an assistant branch manager, is also required for this role, as is the ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced workplace. Current personnel must have a track record of success in management, customer service, and sales roles relevant to their roles at the bank.