27 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Accounting Manager – Malibcong
An extensive accounting experience, as well as good analytical, organizational, and communication abilities, are required for this role. A key partner throughout the whole accounting cycle, the accounting manager will establish strong working connections with client team members to guarantee proper billing and collections, record journal entries, and manage the accounts payable process.
Job Title : Assistant Accounting Manager
Location : Malibcong, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.5 per hour.
Company : Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enhance accounting procedures by providing ongoing support to the controller, the finance division, and the team members involved in company operations.
- Research and analyze data to provide answers to accounting and financial problems.
- Aid in the evaluation of financial data; data conversion; further data gathering and report preparation to assist in audits or acquisitions of companies.
- As appropriate, complete accounting- or business-related reports and analyses to aid the team’s accounting and organization goals.
- To ensure correct reporting and reconciliation of transactions, collaborate with the finance department and business operations.
- Support the firm with specific initiatives, such as implementing new technology and analyzing the reporting effects of changes to the accounting standards.
- Advising the regional controller strategically on operational effectiveness, monetary regulations, and corporate strategy.
- Examine the practices already in place and make suggestions for improvements to maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Management of the group’s financial and operational activities, including: Vendor contracts and agreements; acquisitions; revenue; invoicing; payables; and spending processing;
- In order to improve invoicing and collection, work with the customer support team, the media channel owners, and other media partners outside of the company.
- To be successful, you’ll need to be skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to work with data warehouses, MS Access, HFM, and other related programs is a huge asset.
- Detailed information analysis and assessment should be performed, understood, and communicated. You should also have experience working successfully in a collaborative context.
- Capability to manage the in-transfer of some accounting activities, to analyze and improve processes and procedures, and to train and enhance the accounting team’s performance.
- The candidate must have at least four years of accounting experience, with an emphasis on consolidations and investment accounting.
- An auditor’s understanding of auditing procedures and auditing standards must be demonstrated.