27 May 2023
Full-Time Architect System Database Administrator Oracle – Lafiagi
You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator who can quickly fix difficult technological issues under pressure. You understand database fundamentals and can develop scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity drives you to stay up to date on the newest database technologies. You are an outstanding communicator who enjoys working cooperatively with others.
Job Title : Architect System Database Administrator Oracle
Location : Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
Salary : $ 67.23 per hour.
Company : Genesis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Specification of database management system’s (DBMS) current and future needs. For present and future application development, analyzes the structure of the company and creates the database structure.
- To address database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges, use physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery operations.
- Created user-friendly tools using huge data and schemas. Fixes database problems and makes upgrades. system issue solver
- Build and maintain big and sophisticated databases using the most recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server in collaboration with suppliers, including but not limited to: It is responsible for designing and implementing the application, data and execution architecture.
- Implements data models and database designs, as well as data access and table maintenance codes; manages database performance issues, database capacity concerns, replication issues, and other distributed data challenges.
- Contains an analysis as well as definitions of the many technical standards that are associated with database resources. Functions of analysis and design are provided for both newly developed and already operational systems.
- SQL Server can build and manage databases, users, and storage space. Configuration specs, training manuals, and other information may be controlled in one place.
- To ensure that the company’s database is secure, the DB administrator is in charge of managing and monitoring policies and procedures that protect the integrity and security of the company’s database.
- Data conversion and upgrade assistance is available. By eliminating any ambiguity, working with project managers, business analysts, and developers may help projects go ahead.
- Administrates the database in both a technical and an operational capacity. Installs and maintains policies and processes for guaranteeing the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases as well as big data warehouse database settings. Develops and executes new policies and procedures as necessary.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related profession and at least two to five years of experience designing and operating Microsoft SQL Database Solutions.
- Capacity to collaborate in a team setting with a high emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Capability to achieve deadlines and effectively handle various, shifting priorities
- Capability to implement a data dictionary and database system effectively. Working with credit union software is required, as is a successful track record in the development of such applications.
- Everything from the design and building of files to the retrieval of information and the establishment and recording of standards are included in data management.