Full-Time Applications Systems Analyst – Magallanes
We are looking for a Senior Program Analyst with at least five years of experience. The Program Analyst will work directly with the Business Management Team, providing assistance with business management and process optimization. You’ll provide management support for budget planning/reporting, acquisition activities, the formulation and recommendation of solutions to complex problems, the modification and improvement of processes (continuous improvement), and the facilitation of communications across the organization and with external stakeholders.
Job Title : Applications Systems Analyst
Location : Magallanes, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 57.52 per hour.
Company : Greystone
Job Type : Full-Time
- Document how-to/Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for particular activities, processes, and procedures.
- Maintain a close eye on issues affecting the country or region and maintain track of legislative and policy developments that might affect the government’s reaction and posture.
- Examine current developments that may impact the ability to execute counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Changes to national programs should be recommended, whether they are engaging with the country directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations..
- Verify whether a certain nation is politically secure while also keeping an eye out for potential threats by conducting in-depth interviews and on-the-ground observations.
- Analyze how well the structure of the organization unit works; how well management policies, practices, and procedures work; and how well administrative operations and processes work. Qualitative and quantitative methods can be used.
- A lot of expertise is required to adapt or come up with new methods of looking at detailed results and measuring progress.
- IT business management office customer service assistance includes generating client briefings and reports that incorporate complex program/project financial data and other difficult contract, project, or business-related aspects.
- In order to identify areas in which more guidance is needed, examine and analyze current management and program norms and processes.
- Projects having a long-term impact may be carried out with the help of management and organizational strategies as well as budgeting approaches, and these methods and techniques can be used to develop evaluations of resource needs.
- you need to know a lot about one or more geographic or functional areas so you can give expert advice and guidance about the policy implications of issues, programs, and developments in a specific area of expertise.
- all new hires must be legal to do so If they wish to stay in their existing position, new workers must fix any problems that the system identifies. This is mandated under national legislation.
- how to make project and program plans that include goals, objectives, and milestones for complex programs, systems, or issues that are important to the whole organization.
- Foreign policy and intelligence departments must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to work in a project management office or business management office for at least two years (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)