27 May 2023
Full-Time Analytics and Media Manager – Owo
With the help of the Media Supervisor and Director of Media, the Media Manager makes sure that all of the agency’s paid media campaigns are coordinated. The media director and/or vice-president of media’s workload is a regular performance measure when it comes to media planning assistance.
Job Title : Analytics and Media Manager
Location : Owo, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.32 per hour.
Company : Fifty-Five
Job Type : Full-Time
- develop and improve ties with third-party platforms Lead beta product testing and analyze new monetization opportunities. Oversee any day-to-day problems for individual campaigns.
- A careful eye should be kept on the agreements between the various providers. Observe and report on search engine marketing activities’ efficacy, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions for future improvement.
- working with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to create complete pro-active social packages.
- making media purchases, authorizing them, and then producing reports on them when they’ve been completed.
- Provide strategic planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across many platforms, including search engine marketing, display advertising, video, and mobile advertising, for multiple client accounts.
- creating and codifying best practices for the benefit of the organization and its workers.
- It is necessary to do data analysis on essential metrics in order to uncover, develop, and implement changes in order to increase the effectiveness of client programs.
- Photography and videography skills are essential, as as skills in gathering data independently and in collaboration with a supervisor, in order to help craft interesting social media posts.
- Maintains management’s awareness of critical client prospects, possible hazards, and other critical aspects affecting the business’s health
- Participated in the coordination of internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the permitted plan with a blueprint download, as well as collaborating with external partners.
- must have great written and verbal interpersonal skills in order to build long-term connections with customers and vendors. The role requires a positive outlook and a congenial demeanor.
- For paid media reporting and monitoring, it is essential to have a good understanding of the Google Analytics platform as well as Google Tag Manager.
- With our fast-paced, high-energy firm, we need employees who can work well both alone and in teams.
- The ability to develop unique marketing initiatives and/or partnerships to boost customer acquisition via paid advertising.
- A comprehensive view of social media platform tools and applications, as well as social media analysis and performance monitoring, are required.