Full-Time Analyst, Finance – Tiruppur
The Financial Specialist will engage with the business, controllership, IT, and relevant compliance teams to build applications, procedures, or reporting solutions to satisfy increasing needs. For this project, they will be involved throughout the whole process, from initial analysis and design to implementation and stability of the finished product. This role demands an experienced project/process expert, an in-depth understanding of financial principles, and the ability to work in a team. The chosen applicant will be able to work with cross-functional, global teams, achieve outcomes, take acceptable risks, and collaborate with partners throughout the organization.
Job Title : Analyst, Finance
Location : Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 15.25 per hour.
Company : Jones Lang LaSalle
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist the Associate Analyst with monthly fee computations and rolling monthly reporting spreadsheets.
- Individual accounts, PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and other entities must be processed and verified for any required repairs on manual adjustments sent to the group ledger on the HealthCare Processing System (COBRA).
- You can ask for help with things like journal entries, expense reclassifications and cash receipts when you need to make or process accounting forms or reports.
- To make sure that vendors are paid, check the payroll deduction database often and use reports from the billing administrator that say that payments haven’t been made. Monthly, payroll deductions, benefit plans, and invoices are compiled with checks to make sure they are correct. Vendor payments are done correctly. Ad hoc analysis can be done as needed.
- In this position, you monitor the progress of projects and do quality assurance checks on your own work and the final result to ensure that everything is up to standard.
- To achieve buy-in and support for system/solution integration and process reengineering initiatives, you must communicate and interact with a wide range of management and users.
- Communicate and collaborate with various levels of management and users in order to offer project status, timetable, and problem updates in order to get support and buy-in for system/solution integration efforts and process reengineering initiatives.
- Assist with the implementation of forward-looking financial and compliance strategies that allow for growth and efficiency.
- Properly plans out and coordinates the acquisition, distribution, obligation, and spending of money in accordance with budgets that have been established, and provides advice on how to do so.
- With respect to financial programs and issues, the incumbent will be the recognized authority in the analysis and direction of those programs and issues. This will include the planning, scheduling, and implementation of major projects involving the analysis, evaluation, and development of financial programmes, in addition to support for the operation of the Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program.
- Execution of tasks requiring the use of automated data processing concepts, systems, and economics.
- With established expertise in complicated projects involving worldwide project teams, you’ll be in good hands with this position.
- Budgeting and financial management policies, ideas, concepts, guidelines, methods, strategies, and methodologies are all things you should be familiar with.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related discipline from an approved institution or university may be used to replace the requisite experience.
- Also, you’ll need to know how to operate with a healthcare system that isn’t now available.