Full-Time AE Chemical Engineer – Malda
This Chemical Engineer is responsible for specifying and designing plant facilities and equipment for the Production Facilities in order to achieve the desired result in the most cost-effective manner possible while also improving the facility’s environment, safety, quality, and long-term profitability.
Job Title : AE Chemical Engineer
Location : Malda, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 36.78 per hour.
Company : MARS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identifying a variety of options and deciding on the most effective ways and methods.
- All safety precautions should be backed up and put in place.
- Make suggestions for improvements to existing equipment to improve product quality or operational safety.
- Aid in the supervision of the plant’s activities.
- Experiment with different colour compositions and procedures to see how they turn out.
- Review production history on a regular basis to make suggestions for increasing efficiency, quality, and reducing waste.
- Any security issues should be brought to the management ‘s attention.
- Real-time technical support for operational workers.
- Throughout the workplace, be a positive influence and role model for others.
- Long-term or recurring issues can be resolved with the assistance of other technical resources or by yourself.
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering is required as a minimum qualification.
- Applied electrochemistry or metal plating experience.
- It is necessary to demonstrate knowledge of sound scientific technique and experimental design.
- Working knowledge of printed circuit boards.
- Handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or dangerous chemicals.