Full-Time Advertising Account Manager – Batangas City
As an advertising account manager, you will work closely with our creative and advertising teams and interact directly with the client. Internally, you will represent the client’s interests and make sure we are giving them advertising that is successful, legal, and consistent with their brand.
Job Title : Advertising Account Manager
Location : Batangas City, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.96 per hour.
Company : 3Q Digital Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Promoting the company’s own advertising technology, Companion, and influencing user adoption of the service.
- trusting in your expertise as you bring on bigger and more difficult clients who are dealing with greater market challenges.
- meet or exceed the quarterly income and other goals established by the leadership team.
- Manage client expectations by outlining potential impacts to schedule and cost when making changes to the program’s scope.
- Maintaining our current advertiser agreements requires you to quickly establish relationships with our clients and spot opportunities to boost revenue.
- Make sure internal and external traffic channels are getting the most bang for their buck from the campaigns and prices offered by the company.
- Ability to manage partnerships across multiple traffic sources, including but not limited to Email, Social, Native, Listicle, Paid Search, and more, and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Serve as the public face of the company, both online and in person, in order to create and oversee productive commercial relationships.
- Consult with these advertisers and successfully connect with various departments inside the company using analytics and technology to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- Assist the management group in bringing on new, major advertising clients, and carry out other duties related to business growth and sales.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, especially if it is in marketing, communications, business, or a similar field.
- adept at identifying, documenting, and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders.
- Successfully directing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Creative Suite experience desirable.
- Proven track record of success in leading digital marketing campaigns for at least a year, including expertise in developing and implementing digital strategy and paid advertising for online retailers.