27 May 2023
Full-Time Advanced Restaurant Cashier – Anda
The cashier of a restaurant is responsible for welcoming and seating customers, as well as checking them out after their meal is over. In order to succeed in this position, the applicant must be well-dressed, responsible, and able to handle a fast-paced work atmosphere.
Job Title : Advanced Restaurant Cashier
Location : Anda, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.43 per hour.
Company : Delta Air Lines Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate with dining room, service, and kitchen employees to maintain order and financial records. Validate payment methods, finalize transactions, give paperwork and receipts, and provide the correct amount of change as necessary.
- Enter the correct amount and offer precise change. Follow defined protocols for cash, charge, and supplemental sales. Maintain control and responsibility.
- Maintain open lines of communication with management on anything that may have an influence, either for the better or for the worse, on the restaurant company.
- Serving, pouring, and answering customers’ queries are all the guest’s responsibility when they place an order at the register.
- Serve meals that doesn’t take a lot of preparation time to customers who place orders, Waitresses and waitresses at tables and counters should serve the customer from the steam table.
- A wide variety of methods of payment are accepted, including cash and credit and debit card transactions. Gift cards are not accepted at this time.
- Serves meals, wanders the dining room for service opportunities, pre-busses and buses tables, and welcomes guests entering, waiting in line, or leaving the restaurant.
- has knowledge of, and adherence to, sauce protocol protocols, including how to serve, pour, and display sauces; Clearly demonstrates a solid understanding of the cuisine, including its recipes, allergies, and alternative options for those with dietary restrictions.
- Making ice cream sundae, malted milk, and fruitades at your restaurant or food truck will need you to learn the formulae and procedures for doing so.
- Be knowledgeable and excited about the restaurant’s menu and products, Help train new employees by praising good work and offering help when it’s needed.
- If you’re under 18, you can’t apply. You must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to read, write legibly, comprehend, and communicate English.
- Excellent abilities in customer service, the ability to count change and balance a bank, and fundamental mathematical knowledge are all required. Previous experience with the handling of cash is necessary.
- You’ll need solid communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a current food handlers card, to create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
- An employee must be able to stand for up to eight hours, bend at least 45 degrees, and see, hear, and converse while doing these jobs.
- A work schedule that allows for weekends and national holidays to be taken into consideration. Changes in the company’s needs may necessitate a modification in the work schedule. Fast-paced working conditions are essential.