27 May 2023
Part-Time Advanced Plumber – Tirupati
We need a trustworthy, inventive Plumber. The ideal applicant will have a strong work ethic, a commitment to exceptional customer service, and a can-do attitude. This individual must be adaptable, thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere, and have great time management and problem-solving abilities.
Job Title : Advanced Plumber
Location : Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.39 per hour.
Company : Footstar Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes made of iron, steel, brass, lead, glass, vitrified clay, and plastic using hand and power equipment.
- Boiler & accessory maintenance includes the replacement of worn or broken parts and the replacement of worn or broken parts of the boiler or accessory. Upkeep of all air-change systems.
- Scheduled inspections, preventive and corrective maintenance, repairs, adjustments, testing, and troubleshooting of plumbing equipment according to codes, schematics, operating manuals, and manufacturer’s maintenance instructions.
- Installs, changes, and repairs plumbing by identifying and tapping main lines, establishing system routes, inserting and cutting route apertures, and installing hangers. Pipes that are properly leveled and sloped determine the requirement for valves, traps, and unions to guarantee effective system performance. Back flow prevention devices are tested, repaired, replaced, and installed in accordance with local jurisdictional regulations.
- Scheduled maintenance checks and leak detection tests are performed; tubing and pipe are soldered or brazed; lead joints and seat equipment are poured; and complicated combinations of couplings, unions, and joints are installed and repaired. Installs and replaces components in water heaters, tanks, sinks, showers, and fuel and oil storage facilities using authorized processes and test equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements.
- Plan and put out the route, placement, fall, and appropriate functioning of plumbing systems and equipment by interpreting architectural designs, blueprints, and drawings. Completion of system routing and placement; installation, connection, and testing of equipment. Determining which pieces are necessary for a task well done. Pipe and connector locations are marked on walls and floors.
- Respond to requests in a timely way (according to priority deadlines), communicate progress to the client, and follow up after the task is completed to provide great customer service.
- Observes the functioning of plumbing systems and fixtures in order to discover problems or find the sources of issues. Devices are dismantled and damaged components are removed. Examines used components and equipment for changes in calibration, dimensional specs, and manufacturer’s specifications. Using test equipment or precise measuring tools, tests and calibrates systems and equipment to guarantee appropriate system functioning.
- For pipes and pipe fittings to fit, this person uses hand and power tools to cut holes in the wall and floor. Pipe cutters, cutting torches, and pipe threading machines are all used to cut and thread the pipe. Alternatively, you may use a pipe-bending machine or block to manually bend the pipe to the proper arc.
- Respond to plumbing-related service requests and perform tasks relating to plumbing equipment operation, repair, maintenance, installation, and removal (including dining specific equipment).
- Knowledge, talents, and physical traits required to carry out the fundamental duties of the employment, including but not limited to the interpretation of blueprints and engineering drawings, the performance of mathematical calculations, and the correct use of hand tools and power tools.
- Must be physically fit to operate in pipe spaces between walls and crawl spaces under buildings, from roof tops (vents) to sewage ditches and manholes.
- Proof that the candidate completed a four-year apprenticeship program and was appointed a journeyman plumber.
- Any combination of education, skills, and experience that is comparable to having completed high school might be considered an equivalent. Preferred education level is a technical degree from an institution of higher learning that is recognized for its technical programs.
- an understanding of the principles and practices of plumbing a thorough understanding of building regulations and maintenance standards The ability to recognize and solve water and plumbing system malfunctions