Full-Time Advanced Content Writer – Ahmedpur East
We need an enthusiastic, imaginative, and impactful Content Writer to create world-class advertising and content across many platforms, communicate our brand narrative, and engage consumers to drive the company. The perfect applicant will be able to generate and convey impactful content that inspires, influences, and grows our legendary brand in local communities and beyond.
Job Title : Advanced Content Writer
Location : Ahmedpur East, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.18 per hour.
Company : StanCorp Financial Group Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a competitive content beginning with the discovery of information from SMEs, creating a story/narrative to fit the value-selling strategy, selecting the optimal form factor and driving the project through design, approvals and publishing.
- Customers’ requirements are identified and appropriate information is produced by keeping an open line of contact with the Vice President of Sales, Product Managers, and Training Managers.
- Work together within the Sales Enablement Content team to identify areas in which our company’s reaction to competitive pressures might be strengthened. Create initiatives that will help fill up those gaps.
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer, Executives, and other members of the Marketing team in order to generate first-rate work while working with a team that includes in-house producers, designers, and artists, among other partners.
- Strategic planning include analyzing marketing data, identifying issues and difficulties faced by customers, and developing initiatives that are centered on meeting those needs.
- ensuring that marketing and proposal materials are easy to comprehend, accessible, consistent, and persuasive; clearly conveying key intended messages, solution methods, and themes; and ensuring that they deliver the desired messages.
- Makes use of the best practices in the business and is acquainted with the organization’s purpose and objectives in order to provide ideas for interesting material that may be presented in a number of media, including written, audio, video, and graphic.
- Multi-channel campaigns need you to be in charge of the creative strategy and deliverables. Design and creative solutions must be premium, unique, inventive and world-class in order to be considered creatively superior.
- One of the main areas of responsibility will be the creative direction of the brand as a whole. This includes everything from writing content and copy to designing and directing layout. Focus on writing copy and creating content.
- You will be responsible for the whole creative process, from idea to writing and production across all marketing channels, including television, radio, presentations, websites, collateral, digital and print advertising, email, photography, video, and events.
- Excellent writing abilities, as well as the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively and regularly fulfill tight deadlines, HTML knowledge and expertise utilizing WordPress is desired.
- in-person events, video, photography, print and email all fall under the category of “creative production,” thus it’s important to have both expertise and a strong willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Brands, ideas, stories, and experiences interest me, as do architecture and design. Building a brand, running marketing efforts, and offering actual and virtual experiences may lead to success.
- Ability to write based on a brief, meeting the client’s needs for messaging and positioning while following the brand’s overall rules for voice, tone, and message development.
- Bachelor’s degree recommended, 5+ years of sales and narrative experience. Competitive Analyst, Sales Engineering, Customer Account Management, or Outbound Product Marketing expertise preferred.