27 May 2023
Full-Time Advanced Administrative Secretary – Doha
Effective communication skills and a history of success in a secretarial role are the two most crucial traits for an administrative secretary. Brilliant administrative secretaries can multitask effectively and manage their time well to handle a variety of administrative tasks.
Job Title : Advanced Administrative Secretary
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.21 per hour.
Company : PerkinElmer Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains current files, updates logs and records, and generates ad hoc reports as requested by supervisor.
- Create, display, gather, or process data used in discussions between an employer and employee, requiring access to confidential information.
- writes memos, letters, reports, and other types of routine correspondence; corrects grammar, punctuation, and spelling as necessary. Workload is organized to adhere to deadlines and specified priorities.
- In connection to the designated department or office, apply and offer specific and technical information on district policies, rules, and regulations.
- carries out related general office tasks, such as maintaining inventory of standard supplies, ordering replacements when necessary, operating a copier, compiling and assembling papers, receiving and delivering interdepartmental letters, and so forth.
- Regularly updating the office calendar. Meetings and appointments have been scheduled. As needed, makes routine travel and conference arrangements.
- receives, screens, and notifies the proper employees or records messages regarding visitors and phone calls. Responds to broad questions about the activities and operations of the department or unit by referencing the rules and regulations that have been set in place.
- upholds simple departmental record-keeping and filing procedures, including those for personnel, payroll, attendance, work and purchase orders, and other documents.
- aid with taking notes, copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, and scheduling visits.
- Possible responsibilities include patient scheduling, data entry (such as demographics), and research (such as interviewing patients for background information to relay to doctors).
- Familiarity with various office printing and copying devices.
- Literacy and experience working with Microsoft Software Programs required.
- At least one year of experience working in an office setting is preferred.
- It is recommended if you have prior expertise setting up and updating calendars.
- In order to properly engage with callers and visitors and offer information that calls for common decency and sensitivity, interpersonal skills are required.