27 May 2023
Full-Time Administrative Services Manager – Day Shift – Al Farwānīyah
We’re looking for an administrative services manager to handle daily operations in designated sites as well as give our quickly expanding teams administrative support. A change agent who thrives in a hectic workplace, the successful applicant is facilities-focused, customer-obsessed, and possesses strong relationship-building abilities in addition to good listening and communication skills.
Job Title : Administrative Services Manager – Day Shift
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 27.49 per hour.
Company : Pinnacle West Capital Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain awareness of the workload and bandwidth of the team, follow the ratio instructions, and/or manage exceptions as necessary.
- Serve as the main point of contact for IT, ensuring that any new employees are provided with the necessary tools for their position.
- Assist the team with any enforcement needs by acting as the team’s go-to expert for administrative policies (travel, costs).
- guide less experienced colleagues and become an expert in the administrative tools used by your organization (Outlook, Concur, etc.).
- By staying in constant contact with the leaders you’re supporting, you can build trust. As required, make a case for the administration.
- Always be on the lookout for new ways to better the quality of your team’s work.
- Provide regular and useful feedback on internal tools that could be of use to the admin community, including feature additions.
- Maintain a quarterly report schedule detailing ratio, performance, workload distribution, and leadership satisfaction.
- By examining current practices for providing services and tools and proposing suggestions for improvements, you can lower costs and increase output.
- In the event that the primary leaders are not present, backup leaders step in to ensure the team’s smooth operation.
- two to four years of required education and/or work experience
- Experience managing and expanding individual contributions.
- Three years’ minimum of management and administrative experience in facilities.
- understanding of managing the tasks of multiple employees.
- competent in dealing with difficult operational issues that call for coordinated efforts from multiple groups.