27 May 2023
Part-Time Administrative Secretary I – Jidhafs
As a Secretary, you will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative assistance in order to enhance office workflow protocols. You’ll aid colleagues and executives by assisting them with information preparation and distribution. You will act as the company’s point of contact for all inquiries, requests, and concerns and will be a vital component of the staff.
Job Title : Administrative Secretary I
Location : Jidhafs, Jidhafs, Bahrain
Salary : $ 18.37 per hour.
Company : Cayuga Centers
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assemble the documents required by employees for conferences, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone calls, and notify representatives of the organization of issues to be examined.
- Make appointments on the spur of the moment without getting permission beforehand. Make travel arrangements and gather background materials as needed for conferences. Assemble meeting materials and make preparations for meetings as necessary. Attend meetings in order to record and report on them. Get to know the organization’s regular and standard meetings.
- New administrative procedures should be conveyed to the administrative staff of the subordinate offices, and information from the subordinate offices should be sought for periodic or special conferences, reports and inquiries as well as to accommodate the administrative load.
- Telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters are screened; personal responses to requests for information about office processes are made; and determinations are made on whether requests should be handled by the appropriate organizational representative or other offices.
- Standard replies should be given to phone calls, and visitors should be guided to the proper staff members. Send mail on time, track postal service, and hand out forms.
- Data from files or employees may be retrieved as needed to address frequently asked questions about office programs or monthly reports. In charge of training and supervising the organization’s staff, as well as handling administrative paperwork.
- A company’s secretary should monitor personnel attendance, equipment inventory, communication records, and employee development initiatives.
- Outgoing documents and communications should be verified for internal consistency and conformity with the rules and procedures of the firm.
- Ensure that general office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, multi-functional devices, etc.) is properly maintained and supplied with the necessary supplies.
- Prepare customized or one-time reports, summaries, or responses to enquiries by gathering pertinent information from a number of sources, including reports, documents, communications, and other offices.
- Workers, departments and members of the general public must be able to operate well together.
- Two (2) years of college or business school, or similar job experience and writing abilities are desirable.
- Maintain effective project management and prioritization while completing tasks on schedule and under budget with little or no oversight.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- An automated system may be used to enter and/or retrieve data, such as a computer.