Full-Time Accounts Receivable Manager – REMOTE OPTION – Doha
The Accounts Receivable Manager is in charge of the team’s operations. These responsibilities include developing, implementing and maintaining financial policies as well as operations.
Job Title : Accounts Receivable Manager – REMOTE OPTION
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 27.49 per hour.
Company : Lucent Technologies Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the billing team to make sure that all billing-related tasks are correctly allocated and finished.
- Supervise directly the regional collections teams and work closely with the outsourced receivables capabilities.
- To ensure the timely and efficient completion of audit processes, keep the lines of communication open between internal and external auditors.
- Prepare and analyze all month-end billing and payment operations and reconciliations to ensure timely and accurate billing close.
- Improve performance through establishing productive working relationships with important members of the company (such as risk managers, salespeople, and financial analysts).
- Utilizing the Crane intellectual capital process, coaches, counsels, engages, and assesses associate performance to lead, motivate, and develop talent across the organization, including but not limited to immediate direct reports.
- Manages credit and collection tasks, such as following up on delinquent accounts, monitoring credit risk, setting up new customers, and conducting regular credit evaluations of customers, and keeping track of cash receipts.
- Successfully controls the activities of credit and cash management while leading the accounts receivable team.
- Drive continuous improvement in operations pertaining to receivables, guiding the group toward initiatives that will benefit Molex financially the best (process and system based).
- Effectively communicates with external and internal customers and maintains a professional connection.
- Involve yourself in resolving issues by implementing changes and proposing new ways of working.
- Proactively lead and advise in a fast-changing business environment while showing high levels of openness and responsibility, as well as cross-functional cooperation. Ability to influence and drive process.
- It is vital to have understanding of accounting, ERP systems, and order to cash.
- Working well with coworkers at all levels, as well as senior management and outside agencies.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (complex formulas, data analytics, pivot table, etc.)