Full-Time Accounting Intern – Wardha
We need a highly-motivated Accounting Intern that is eager to apply their understanding of financial concepts and principles to real-world situations. The Accounting Intern will assist with a variety of tasks, such as data analysis, financial report preparation, and learning about various accounting processes. Any student pursuing a career in finance should seize this chance.
Job Title : Accounting Intern
Location : Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 28.51 per hour.
Company : Waste Management Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Bringing in new ideas and perspectives to help us cultivate a culture of continuous development.
- Other chores at work may include filing, producing reports, and other duties.
- Gaining access to management and developing connections with our executive team and other employees outside of accounting.
- Maintain complete secrecy in all mail, telephone messages, and personal discussions.
- Timetables and diary entries should be made in advance of account reconciliations. Assist with the explanation of variations and variances as part of the period end closing procedure.
- Prepare support schedules by verifying for correctness and discovering missing information.
- Aid in the creation of the management reporting package for the recurring financial review, assist supervisors with various initiatives and do additional tasks as needed, support audit request
- Become better familiar with the vast array of responsibilities that comprise an accounting department by gaining practical experience.
- Assists accountants with month-end and year-end tasks as needed. Control testing, research initiatives, account reconciliations and the filing of numerous tax forms and census reports might all be included in this process.
- Make certain that any open issues are sent to the proper management levels, and follow up as necessary.
- Requires mathematical abilities that one would learn from a regular college accounting or business program.
- A self-starter must have a good attitude and a strong desire for achievement.
- Minimum of two years of college completed in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- This is a hallmark of high performance orientation: the ability to prioritize activities, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility under pressure.
- Complete assignments on time and with minimum supervision, and be willing to work irregular hours as needed to meet deadlines.