27 May 2023
Full-Time Accounting Intern Bilingual, Entry Level – Al-Minyā
The Accounting Intern will work under the supervision of the Accounting Manager and get significant experience working in a high-performance accounting department. Journal entries and account reconciliations, as well as balance sheet analysis, monthly reporting packages and presentations and other month-end closure responsibilities, are all part of the job description.
Job Title : Accounting Intern Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Al-Minyā, Al-Minyā, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.74 per hour.
Company : Phoenix Companies Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compile a detailed list of all transactions to be reconciled. Assist in the end-of-period closing process by assisting with variation and fluctuation explanations.
- Assistance with the creation of the management reporting package for the annual financial review support managers on different projects and perform additional responsibilities as needed, assist audit requests with your presence
- Reporting, filing, and other prescribed tasks are examples of additional work responsibilities.
- It helps out accountants when they require help with typical month end and year-end accounting tasks. For example, this might include but is not limited to account reconciliations, journal entries, control testing, research initiatives, and the submission of different tax forms and census reports.
- Obtaining hands-on experience that exposes you to the various functions that comprise a corporate accounting department.
- Bringing suggestions and viewpoints to help our culture of continual improvement.
- Establish support schedules, verify that they are accurate, and find any information that is lacking.
- Maintain absolute discretion in all communication, telephone messages, and personal chats.
- All outstanding issues should be addressed to the appropriate management level and follow-up should be performed if necessary.
- Gaining access to management and developing connections with our executive team and other employees outside of accounting.
- Requires the mathematical skills that are taught in a typical collegiate accounting or business program.
- A self-starter must have a positive outlook and a strong desire to succeed.
- Minimum of two years of college completed in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, fulfill deadlines, and keep flexibility while working under pressure are all signs of high performance orientation.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts to meet deadlines and complete tasks on time without supervision.