27 May 2023
Full-Time Accounting Associate – Tuesday to Saturday Shift – Tineg
You will interface with all levels of management, workers, carriers, and clients as an Accounting Associate. You will use your strong interpersonal and communication skills to create a great connection with all department workers, to be solution-oriented, and to be an agent of change within the business. Functional tasks necessitate a comprehensive understanding of connected systems and insurance principles.
Job Title : Accounting Associate – Tuesday to Saturday Shift
Location : Tineg, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.4 per hour.
Company : Molex Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make cash journal entries, deposit checks, and record payments to accounts receivable.
- Employees in this category of jobs may be responsible for general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and/or billing.
- Publishing statements to a subsidiary platform is part of entering data for direct bill commissions.
- Examine transactions, supporting documentation, journal entries, etc. for correctness, consistency, authorization, and compliance. Monitor clearing and outstanding transactions in accounting systems.
- Accountable for maintaining records and accounting for a wide range of accounting obligations.
- This role includes processing receivables, making sure charge entries are timely and accurate, and producing deposits.
- Maintains excel spreadsheet(s) to indicate monthly expenses that require payment utilizing the accounting system.
- A person’s capacity for effectively conveying knowledge to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Reconcile the balance sheet and perform month-end closing duties such as journal entry.
- While coding, inputting, and creating invoices, responds to inquiries from clients and suppliers.
- Proven ability to turn operational problems into solutions that work.
- Six months of experience determining if financial transactions adhere to the relevant documentation, computations, codes, signatures, rules, and regulations.
- Calculation of numbers and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume. Must be proficient in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Making certain that the relevant entries are made to the right accounts.
- The ideal applicant would be an inventive and proactive thinker with the capacity to lead transformation and change.