Full-Time Accounting Assistant – Remote – Al-Jīzah
We want an experienced Accounting Assistant to execute a range of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial duties. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and generating reports for the Accounting Manager. You will use accounting software to handle company transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, and receipts. A competent accounting assistant must be well-versed in all accounting operations and have an aptitude for numbers. In the end, a competent Accounting Assistant will guarantee that the everyday accounting tasks of the organization are precise and efficient.
Job Title : Accounting Assistant – Remote
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.02 per hour.
Company : Thomas & Betts Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data using diaries, ledgers, or computers to establish and manage financial records.
- Daily mail delivery, as well as vendor identification (ID) coding help as needed. Forward all other bills to appropriate management for approval, with assistance from other Finance professionals.
- Take calls from Members about their accounts, make any necessary changes, and send payments.
- Assist with payroll, invoices, and accounts receivable in addition to more typical accounting responsibilities.
- Using specialist accounting software, debit, credit, and total accounts are recorded in databases and spreadsheets.
- All internal entities should get distribution receipts, which should be recorded in accounting software. Prepare regular wire transfers and payments for the designated portfolio, To allocate inquiries to the appropriate departments, work at the support desk.
- Provide financial and administrative assistance to the department of accounting Precision in typing, preparation and maintenance of accounting papers and records, Prepare bank deposits, journal entries, and financial statements.
- Review the documentation from a new vendor and enter it into the property management system.
- Following pre-established protocols for bill preparation, invoicing and other financial statement issuance is a must.
- Investigate, monitor, and correct accounting or documentation issues, provide management with information and prepare summaries of active areas, Function in compliance with the processes, standards, and legislation that are relevant.
- A minimum of three years of relevant accounting and financial expertise, with a focus on bookkeeping.
- Proven ability to conduct mathematical operations effectively and maintain error-free fiscal records is necessary.
- Excel expert, including the usage and manipulation of formulae.
- A part of our team that we are looking to add is an accounting assistant. You will assemble information, calculate costs, and create invoices.
- knowledge of and practical familiarity with accounting principles, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and accounting data input.